Items I’ve Consumed Today - 3.8.14
- left-over taco salad
- hot black tea with cream & sugar
- hot Turkish tea with cream & sugar
- mixed green salad with chicken gyro-style chicken on top & house-made dressing (Mediterrano restaurant in Hillsboro, NH)
- seasoned white rice
- black olives in herbed oil
- Keskul (almond pudding)
- 1 lemon oreo
- 1 mint oreo
- 1 home-made peanut butter rice krispie treat
- tikka masala chicken over ramen noodles
- small bowl of Denali Mint ice cream
Went to Meditarrano for lunch today. It was AMAZING!!!
Saw the new 300 movie this evening…
Gonna be dreaming of Greeks in kilts tonight.
what I want to be doing:
- horse-back riding
- watching movies
- visiting my family
- going to a museum
- going on a road trip
- relaxing in a hot tub
- having dinner & drinks with friends
what I am actually doing:
- working on spreadsheets
- inputting data into QuickBooks
- dying inside…
running out of room!!
(this isn’t even all of them, just realized I have a few in storage & some are in the living room!)
Happy Anniversary, Mommy & Daddy!!
It’s my parent’s 38th wedding anniversary today!!
Wowwie wow wow!!
Making them dinner on Sunday, but I’m not quite sure what I’m making yet. I have to think of something good to surprise them with…
Also, apparently the 38th anniversary is Beryl and/or Tourmaline… wtf? What the hell am I gonna get that’s made out of Beryl or Tourmaline. I don’t even know what Tourmaline looks like…
I have some research to do.